Warning: This site contains the occasional swear word. If that offends you then I don't know what to tell you. I hate censorship. But hey, you might like the site anyway, so try it out. Also, there will be more stuff here soon. Genius takes time, kids. -Panda

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Superheroes + Villains + The Shiny

I was just thinking, why doesn't The Sims 3 have a Superheroes and Villains EP? They seriously need one of those. Sure, there are a lot of SIMilar-ish things already. Vampires and werewolves and faeries and whatnot. But it'd be wicked to have superheroes battling villains and flying around, or speeding around in pimped out vehicles. Who wouldn't want a tank in their game? How about a mech? Some jets and helicopters? I need a helicopter. I need it.

How about some laser guns? God knows the game needs weaponry, but I don't ever see that happening unless it's toned down goofy stuff. But I could live with that. I'm sure modders wouldn't mind making weapons more realistic after its release. They've already made some pretty cool weapons and kill mods so far. Either way, I'm in serious need of a rocket launcher in my TS3. People want to have their Sims battle other Sims. They want it! There needs to be more ways to do this besides the scrappy fight and magic spells. It doesn't have to be super violent. Leave that to the modders.

I'd love to see some crazy costumes too, although I'm afraid of what the Sims team would come up with. Probably Super Hotdog Man and Popsicle Girl. Thanks, but I'll pass. But if they did it right, hey, why not?

The EP should have hideouts. Not just venues, but residential hideouts too. It should be what Late Night never was! I sort of like Late Night, but damn I would have done so many things differently. I'm just sayin'. TS3 is in dire need of some proper skyscrapers with huge rooms. I don't mean that they need to make the entire building accessible. They had the right idea. But the buildings were implemented all wrong, and damn were they ugly. Not a cool ugly either. Just damned ugly. I want some skyscrapers that look like the buildings in Showtime. Shiiiiny. I think I have a shiny obsession. I think it might be a problem.

And it would need some grungy new wallpapers and floor tiles. Nice and dirty looking. And some really upscale posh ones too. Like shiny marble. REAL shiny, damn it. And some super modern and super grungy furniture.

I want this EP.

I wouldn't mind a medieval EP either. Swords, dragons, castles. You know, everything that we expected from The Sims Medieval and never got. I liked the game, but I would have loved it if it had been more of a sandbox style. It felt way too confined, and it had more than enough problems which I won't go into. In the end it was just disappoint.

Anyway, just putting this out there. Think about it, EA! There is lots of money and awesomeness to be had with this idea. C'mon, who wouldn't enjoy working on a superhero and villain EP? 

No comments:

Post a Comment